Saturday, 27 December 2008

Karen Mc Nair



My Girlfriend Karen (Otago Girl) has been a stampin up Demo in Canada for quite some time and she has always sent me beautiful cards especially at Christmas , She is one of the reasons I too have become a demo as I already knew how much fun it would be Karen just couldn't help her self this year and sent me two beautiful cards , Karens work is always very exact and beautiful . I adore the city of David card she has made with gold embossing and vellum it is also gold embossed on the inside and lightly coloured.
The embossed circle card is very cool and I know a lot of you ladies already have that embossing folder lol



2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

yah for Karen's of the world!! You're right they're both gorgeous - lucky you

otagogirl said...

Ahem, well you can tell I was busy this year and sent two Christmas cards instead of a birthday and Christmas! (slaps forehead)- I can't say they are originals, but CASED from Splitcoast, sophia landry for the City of David, and Bliss Stamper for the ornament.
Thanks Di, for the kind words!

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!