Tuesday, 5 August 2008

forever flowers

I had a few photos of my girls which were out of focus but I didnt want to waste them. On this scrapbook 6x6 page I used my stampn up 1 3/8 square punch to punch out the three similar photos and 16 squares of whisper white which i evenly placed on top of my basic black cardstock then I layered the photos with best bits on top with foam tape in between to give some dimension and to distract for the photo mixing
O also used one of my favourite standard wheels forever flowers which I inked up with basic black ink.
It sounds a bit of work but its not to bad and when you tip the page u can see the undulatons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty!

arlene,
Federal Way florist

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!