Thursday, 28 August 2008

3 birthday wishes

This is actually a Birthday card ,that I made for a great girl in my team of stampin up demonstrators. I made it this way as I just didnt know what to wish her the most !!! SO I made three pretty tags using the priceless and life definition stamp sets and wished her luck, prefection and more wishes

I used regal rose, elegant eggplant and so saffron ink pads , whisper white, ballet blue and sage shadow card stock with spring fling designer paper the birthday wishes is from a hostess set called for a friend.

I'm glad it got there on time Rachael and may all your birthday wishes come true.




1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

It was even prettier IRL - you are a very talented & creative lady

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!