Sunday, 11 October 2009

Road trip Wellington

James and I packed in sooo much in our couple of Days in Wellington I totally loved it and the weather was great thanks Sharlene your prayers where answered for us. All that walking deserved some food and we stopped at a place just a brisk walk from Te Papa called Wagamama which now has several branches around the North Island the bowl of steam soya beans was actually very moreish once I got into them as was the rest of the Asian fusion food we also had, Seafood Menrui, Edamame and Kara age please dont ask we what they mean it was a numbers game for me ie number 45, 104 and 108 LOL

For this page I have used paper from Bella Bleu and thanks a Latte stamp set headed the journalling block

No comments:

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!