Tuesday, 25 August 2009

two Great girls in bella Rose

About time I posted some of my road trip Photo's and this is the first when I was in Auckland Senz just happened to be on yeah and it gave me the chance to catch up with some of the girls in the team.

Rachael Knight and Karen Rodgers have been great friends over the past few years and we never seem the have enough time to really chat chat chat but It was still great to see them in the flesh again p.s congratulations to Rachael who has just returned from the stampin up incentive trip in Noosa well done

P.s both these fab ladies have blogs Karen and Rachael so you can catch up on some of there beautiful projects




1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

OMG that made me laugh - I didn't expect to see ME!!!! Shame we didn't snap a picture of you that day as you looked stunning

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!