Friday, 19 June 2009

Timaru EXCITING news

Hi everyone well I have to share the news and I am totally thrilled........ One of the newest members of my team Lives and creates in Timaru. Her name is Debbie McRobie and I just love what she has done here Not all of her supplies have arrived alas but look what she has done with the lovely Stampin up sweet nothings simply scrappin set and a dusting of Kiwi crush ink I just love it and now I am going to have to add that to my own wish list LOL

Debbie is starting to create here own blog so I look forward to her being on line to see what else she is up to0. So for now just contract me and I will transfer you to her re bookings for workshops or other events she is having until the blog is up and running


1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Ohh you must be in 7th heaven Diane another mad talented scrap booker to bounce ideas off - stunning Debbie & I look forward to seeing more creations

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!