Friday, 22 May 2009

A rose is a rose

Diane and I had great fun last night with fine supernova glitter and the rose is a rose set this is Diane's creation which is beautiful with the Rose being stamped in pink pirouette the second stamped with regal rose. She stamped two roses the cut them up and layered them with dimensional dots between the layers. Supporting papers used are Bella Rose Riding hood red and Kiwi Kiss
here is a cropped view of the layering I love the glitter it is amazingly fine and sparkly therefore a little hard to get a photo of but you get the idea yummy

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Love the glitter, very pretty. I'm finally getting my glitter on Sunday, and I cannot wait!

kareN stampZ said...

Very delicious - good to see you remember how to make a card!

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!