Saturday, 22 November 2008

mathew and Sons daily challenge

This is my very handsome baby brother LOL with his beautiful boys Lachlan the cutie in the striped tee shirt and Hamish trying to check out his Dad I just love these guys so much I could burst They Live in Sydney but thank goodness for skype that we can talk to each other over the inter net poor Lachlan probably thinks his auntie has a flat computer face lol

I have used my fav blue bayou 12 x 12 textured cardstock with a collection of designer papers from wintergreen and spring break stampin up of coarse the first stamp is from 7 gypsies

1 comment:

otagogirl said...

Love this layout- simple but effective. Can't BELIEVE how much Matthew looks like your Dad in this one!

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!