Tuesday, 11 November 2008

christmas tree card daily challenge

Had great fun making this card for our christmas collection it is done in brocade background and dashing with dazzling diamonds of course now I am a very casual card and scrapbooker and my dear friend Helen would hate to see how I have placed the tree a bit wiggley lol but hey the wind was blowing a lady named Karen made this card on the internet

tree instructions

paper pieces for this tree 3x3 , 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 , 2 x 2 , 1 1/2 x 1 1/2
to begin fold in half horizontially unfold, fold in half vertically unfold , fold diagonally corner to corner to corner ufold the the other corner to corner unfold

now the tricky bit may pay to do on a plain piece of paper first so you can see what i mean ...
open up all folds that are flat now pic on of the triangle shapes to be the front and the opposite triangel the back.. ok now I just finger pinch them a bit so they sit out abit , then fold the two side triangles inwards hang on will take a photo

ok so now that that is done the final step is to fold two fron edge to the sent fold to form the decorative front as you will see

one you have done this all you have to do is add some two way glue to the lower edges and dust with dazzling diamonds the stack each one from large to small or small to large however you work with the tip of each inside the one above top with a brad with arms cut off and you have more bling

ok I hope that helps I now expect to see plenty aroung in christmas collections

p.s trudi and lisa I havent forgotten about the instructions you wanted I will get onto that within the week

No comments:

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!