Wednesday, 9 July 2008


I love these little pizza boxes that Trudi http://madebyme79.blogspot.com/ showed us how to make they are the handiest little things for putting little bits and peices in I have made them feminine like trudies but extended that a bit with the water droplets and mat pac kit to add some different details I enljoy the colour combinatons of choc chip and real red as it is the same as my lounge room but the very easy one the eye sky blue and sage shadow is also very pleaseing I think combined wth priceless stamp set it is a very elegant effect if you wish to join in on one of my classes feel free to contact me Stampin-fun@hotmail.com or txt/call o211672574

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

gorgeous! as priceless as you are!

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!