Friday, 4 July 2008

Coffee with Pauline





What a Poser!!! yes I know but who wouldn't when you have such great stampin up team mates and friends as I do Pauline is soo neat and this how we share coffee she lives in the North Island and I in the South so what a surprise in the Post arrives the Choc Chip......biscuits and famous Tamarillo Chutney (world famous in the Coromandel) to have with coffee, while enjoying the new mini catalogue I part take by having the coffee and picking up the phone perrrrrrfect. Thanks Pauline next time its on Me lol



4 comments:

Tru said...

Very cool, and a good idea, a great way to catch up with friends who live far away. With petrol prices the way they are you might be starting a new trend! lol

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Thanks Trudi thats correct alot of the team live far way but they mustn't miss out because of that :-)

3 July 2008 23:35

otagogirl said...

I love that pic of you!
SU demos are the best kind of people.

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!