Saturday, 15 May 2010

Hamish

Well I have finally had a moment to create a 12x12 scrapbook page this afternoon and I loved it.
I finished night duty this morning, and now I have two weeks leave yahhhhho . I am off to Sydney next week for the Stampin up Convention Exciting +++ as I am sharing an apartment with two of the most Awesome Stampin up Demos in New Zealand Rachael Knight of Auckland and Pauline Mc Ardle of Napier she is on the design team for up to scrap so it will be chat chat chat I cant wait.

Then I also get the chance to get my hands on this wee chap again and his big brother Lachlan yum yum yum they are both such snuggly wee chaps

I have just finished making my 100 swaps and am swapped out then I have a couple of girlfriends coming over on Monday and Tuesday to do approximately a 40 page 12x12 wedding Album Yikes. I so hope to sleep on the plane over as it may very well be the only chance I get this fortnight LOL

No comments:

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!