Friday, 4 September 2009

Trains and Dads

Yes this is my effort for this years Fathers Day Card and Dad has given me Permission to post it Early. I have Used the choo choo set from the current mini as Dad worked on the Railway for as long as I have known until he retired you can really see on this photo but on each carriage is one letter of DAD stamped with Defining Alphabet and embellished with chocolate super Nova glitter (I love that glitter) On this card I have also used a set called riveting which is currently retired ...... but you never know if you go to a make and take day with you stampin up Demo she also might have this set for you to play with. And of course my most loved paper at the moment
Parisian breeze speciality Designer series paper I just cant get enough of it I love it soooo much

So any way to all the dads out there Happy Fathers DAy but ESPECIALLY to my Dad Love you and Happy Fathers DAy


No comments:

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!