Sunday, 8 March 2009

brocade background 12x12

Millie(cat) and Hudini (budgie) are often found hanging out together Hudini is also known to clean Millies claws which he does chattering all the time. I would like to be able to say that millie would never have him for lunch..... but I am not sure that the friendship is that strong

For this posting I have used stampin up designer series paper Brocade Backgrounds with supporting role played by chocolate chip and a little apple cider also a designer paper

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

what a cool looking cat & yes I think I'd keep the budgie locked in

otagogirl said...

What a great layout and a great pucture!

Anonymous said...

Ok Diane Im loving this too but how did you get the scalloped edge around the orange bit??????

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!