Tuesday, 29 January 2008

I have joined the computer highway

Well it has happened I have been dragged into the world of computer tech to the point that apparently an email address just will not do any more says the chorus of tech males in our house. Not that anyone helped me struggle along in setting up, to busy ,jobs to do ,can you not see I am reading . Therefore I had to remove myself from the pitty pot and Like any New Zealand pioneer woman just get on with it. So shall I just do that.



I wish this blog to relate to the love of creating with Paper , On Paper, around Paper as paper has been a great love of mine for many years



BE it stamping ,scrapbooking, Cards, Mini albums, Journals , letters , art. Whatever seed god plants in my imagination ,for me to desire and create and share I plan to put some of it here for you.



1 comment:

otagogirl said...

Hi Diane,
I'm the first to congratulate you on your new blog!
Can't wait to see what you are working on.
Well done, girlfriend!

Karenxx

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!