Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Dunedin bridal expo continues

Here is a little assortment of wedding favours that have been put together with a wedding flavour. If you want any information on how to create any of these yummy Ideas feel free to contact me as per previous post or if you are one of the many brides I spoke to and you have my business card just txt me and I will call you back
this stand was adjacent to mine and I just loved looking at it, I had a /Victorian high tea at my weeding and the cups and plates looked beautiful like these. this is from and the lady who runs it is delightful .... enjoy and more tomorrow

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

looks fabulous & sounds like you're having a good time

otagogirl said...

Your favour boxes would look just super with that beautiful china!

more New Zealand

more New Zealand
 

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!